Friday, May 13, 2011

Argh - I want to ignore - I will try to ignore - but I will fail to ignore :-(

Let me just say this.  New York is getting ready to vote on Marriage Equality.  While it is great and I applaud it, I wince.
.
I wince because NOM (National Organization for Marriage - except for you fags) is coming to my state.  They bring with them their big bag of lies, tricks and Mormon money.  I could go into detail, but why.  Teaching a pig to sing folks - frustrates you and annoys the pig.  They have promised to spend 1.5 Million in New York.
.
They are fighting a losing battle - hell even the head of last year's rally across america against faggots had a change of heart and says homos are fine people and married ones should have full marriage rights. So I think their only tacit now is to make ones' head burst - one homo at a time.
.
I say this because I shall attempt, deeply and truly, to ignore them.  I'll do my best (I have done well since February with regards to she-of-Alaska-that-must-not-be-named and the fired black-board villain of Fox.  So perhaps I shall succeed.  Don't hold your breath, but maybe.
.
sigh....