Thursday, November 10, 2011

Good Grief Folks... They Are Penguins

Okay look.  Nobody likes penguins more than me.  And nobody likes gays more than me (I said likes gays, not has liked more gays - get your mind out of the gutter).  Look, here is a picture of me chatting up the penguins in South Africa.

.
But, "Save the gay penguins".  Really!
.
They aren't going to electroshock these 2, or force them to attend Marcus Bachmann's Training Academy for Boys Who Like Boys.  They are just trying to mate these 2 to increase a threatened population.  Afterwards, they are willing to let them go back to cuddling with each other.  I mean if it wasn't so hard to - you know - collect the necessary fluids, they would probably invitro them.
.
And, so .. ease up kids.  No one is forcing them drive a minivan and reject Lady Gaga - it is simply a matter of saving a species.