Friday, March 02, 2012

The Respect our Federal Judges Have for the President

This is Top Federal Judge Richard Cebull - appointed by Georgia Bush The Younger.
.
This is the joke about our President that he thought was appropriate to forward from his Federal Email account.
.

The text of the forwarded email says: “Normally I don’t send or forward a lot of these, but even by my standards, it was a bit touching. I want all of my friends to feel what I felt when I read this. Hope it touches your heart like it did mine.
“A little boy said to his mother, ‘Mommy, how come I’m black and you’re white?’ His mother replied, ‘Don’t even go there Barack! From what I can remember about that party, you’re lucky you don’t bark!’ ”

Read more: http://missoulian.com/news/local/montana-s-top-federal-judge-admits-sending-racist-email-about/article_f6734844-6336-11e1-8547-0019bb2963f4.html#ixzz1nzMfBGFL

.
Charming, yes?
.
I must say, if I forwarded that note from my work about my boss (or anyone I work with) I would be fired.