Monday, March 18, 2013

Pushing Daises is on Chiller

Chi McBride, Lee Pace, Anna Friel, Swoozie Kurtz, Ellen Greene and Kristin Chenowith
who can argue with that cast
I loved Pushing Daises.  It was a great great show, killed off too early for me.  Luckily (for me) it has made a return on Chiller - which is a TV channel that I get (but I did have to add it to my "favorites" line-up, which it hadn't made before).
.
So I am watching one of them now and I was talking to myself as I went to the bathroom. Talking to myself, FYI, because it is snowing here (again) and Ed is somewhere in the air between Fort Lauderdale and Newark- home who knows when, so there was no one else to talk to except Trevor.  And to be honest, Trevor hates it when I talk as I am going to the bathroom unless I am saying, let's go in the shower.  Which I wasn't.  Doing or Saying.
.
Anyway, I find that Pushing Daises, like Sports Night or West Wing or anything else by Aaron Sorkin (except that horrible show Newsroom on HBO) makes me talk differently.  There is a surfit of exposition on those shows that I do so very much enjoy.
.
Not that it is bad, but it is odd to have long detailed conversations by yourself on the way to the bathroom because of a 3 year old TV show.
.
Just saying.