Monday, March 16, 2015

Oh. My. Goodness.

This has been the first non-sports event that Ed and I convinced ourselves we HAD to watch live.  Luckily it was on HBO with no commercials.
.
If you watched it, you know what I mean.  If you didn't, you should  watch it at the insanely slow pace of show #6.  There is a nice pace of the entire series that is rocked in the final episode - for good reason.
.
It was chilling.  Literally, goose-bump raising.  And knowing that he had already been arrested didn't make the episode any less freaky.
.
I will say that this is one of the few true crime things that actually ends like it didn't take you on a ride.  You know how to say..."Wow.  I wonder what really happened?" usually on those shows.  This one doesn't leave that question, it leaves a thousand others.
.
Cool!