Friday, August 11, 2017

So.. Do Me A (Free ) Favor

Here's the deal. I have a "Show Score" Reviewers page (link). They contacted me. Now their site is in the early stages, but I would like to get in on the ground floor.

So if you would go over, login (you can use facebook and let them share nothing if you want) and select [FOLLOW] for me, I would be like SUPER grateful.  I don't know if it will ever amount to anything, but if I drive traffic I will get invited to some great shows (and take you when you are in New York and it works!).

The way it works is that I put my regular reviews up on ReviewsOffBroadway.com (link). They I give Show Score the link for the individual show, a numerical rating from 0-100. And a 500 word quick hit review. Example below (with a couple more at the end).

Example Review:


My Bio on Show Score Page:


Other Examples: