Sunday, September 06, 2015

President Trump First 100 Days #1

President Trump's First 100 Days, 50 Days.  I am going to be a Great President, I will only need 50 Days.
.
Day 1: January 20th!  What is this?  I was elected in the BEST election EVER over 2 months ago.   I have to wait until January 20th!  Next time, the Inauguration will be the week after the election.  Only losers can't pull together an Inauguration in a week.
.
 Yes, I know it took George W Bush a month to win election, but I'm not him, am I?  I would have stolen the election in hours!
.
Day 2: New regime.  Worst state gets kicked out.  New state entered.
.
Out - Mississippi.  Nothing personal, but you take 3 dollars in taxes for every 1 dollar you put in.  Think of the Headlines, "President Trump saves Hundreds of Millions Day 2"
.
.
In - Quebec / Puerto Rico? - no; speak English.  New Brunswick / Saskatchewan? - no;  dumb names.  Alberta ?- no; sounds like a ugly girl.  Yukon? - no; I said States not Territories.
.
Surprise answer... Baja California.  Really, going to be YUGE... I know because there was a Trump BAJA Condo there once.  And YES, I know there is a Baja California Norte and Sud, but it is only going to be one state.  Plus, I have a hotel in Cabo, everyone there speaks English.  AND that is less wall to build.
.
Tada - Days 1 and 2, complete!