Monday, September 06, 2010

Sam Stosur is a STUD

As some of you might remember :-), I have a thing for one Aussie tennis player. Lleyton Hewitt might be a bit of a prima dona, and might be past his prime - but he is as cute a as a bug.
.
He is also a little stud when playing. He may not be the best, but he looks great.
.
Last night we saw another little Aussie Stud.
.
Sam Stosur. As in Samantha.

I took the picture above last night, and look at her legs. What you cant' see from my shots, is the rest of her. She is ripped. (It was a night game and my camera didn't work great at night.
.
So I cribbed the picture below to show her in form. She is amazing!

PS k- We went with Scott and Doug - we add a great time. We sat low and in the corner. You can see the ground level camera right past the end of our row.