Sunday, January 15, 2017

Last Week's Instagram Pictures

So this is what I Instagram'ed last week.  And some details.
This is a picture of the new building going up near Madison One. It is right near where I teach and I see it about once a week.  It is interesting to see it progress

It took this just as I was about to see "The Present" with Cate Blanchett and Richard Roxburgh. Here is the review on blogger and here on Facebook.

This is my friend Scott.  He turned 50 and I went to the party.  It was a kick.

This is the Met Life Building.  Most people love the clock. The face of the clock is bigger than Big Ben (by a few feet). I love the cupola.

Last night's playbill from the LaBute New Theater Festival. I haven't reviewed it yet (it doesn't open until next week).  (hint - bleh!)

Playbill from a show I saw Friday I cant' review until Jan 26. (Hint - Bravo!)

My little pup sleeping off a long day.  He had stomach problems this week. After a trip to the Vet he is better.

This building is near Cooper Square. I love it, and it is one of the buildings that would never last in an Earthquake.

One sunrise when New York looked a little Mt. Doom!

Our friend Shawn came down and we all went out for a cocktail.  It was fun.